Juno, Venus, and Cupid
- Mezzotint on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- 9 9/16 × 7 1/4 inches (24.3 × 18.4 cm) and 9 × 6 13/16 inches (22.9 × 17.3 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, verso, lower center: "Juno"; inscribed in graphite, verso, lower left: "389"; inscribed in graphite, verso, lower right: "B Lens" | Proof"; inscribed in pen and brown ink, verso, upper right: "J:B"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- bow | chariots | cherubs | clouds | crown | doves | dress | gifts | goddesses | meeting | nudes | peacocks (birds) | religious and mythological subject | sunlight
- Associated People:
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Bernard Lens, 1659–1725, British, Juno, Venus, and Cupid, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.