- Materials & Techniques:
- Mezzotint on medium, moderately textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 13 9/16 × 9 5/16 inches (34.4 × 23.7 cm), Plate: 10 × 7 5/16 inches (25.4 × 18.6 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, verso, lower center: "134A"
Lettered, lower center: "VII. | S. THOMAS. | JESUS, Mein NEZZ | und mein ODII | Joh.c.zo v.28."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- apostle | beard | book | Cartouche | Christianity | halo | martyr | New Testament | religious and mythological subject | saint | spear
- Associated People:
- Saint Thomas
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.