- Caleb Whitefoord
- Soft-ground etching on moderately thick, slightly textured, beige wove paper
- Sheet: 10 3/8 x 7 3/4 inches (26.3 x 19.7 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower center inside image: "209"
Lettered, lower left: "Geo Dance del.t July 6, 1795"; lower center: "Caleb Whitefoord. | Published by Willm Danielle No 9 Cleveland Street Fitzroy Square London Dec.r 15, 1809"; lower right: "W.m Daniell Fecit"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Chauncey Brewster Tinker
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- collar | cravat | curls | diplomat | man | merchant | portrait | posing | profile | wig
- Associated People:
- Whitefoord, Caleb (1734–1810), wine merchant and diplomatist
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by William Daniell, 1769–1837, British, Caleb Whitefoord, 1809
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.