- Sir Charles Bingham, first Earl of Lucan
- between 1802 and 1814
- Soft-ground etching on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 9 x 5 1/2 inches (22.9 x 14 cm)
Lettered, lower center: "Lord Lucan"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Chauncey Brewster Tinker
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- collar | frill | man | nobleman | obese | politician | portrait | posing | profile | ribbon
- Associated People:
- Bingham, Sir Charles, 1st Earl of Lucan (1735 - 1799), politician
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by William Daniell, 1769–1837, British, Sir Charles Bingham, first Earl of Lucan, between 1802 and 1814
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.