T. Smollett, M. D.
- Line engraving and stipple engraving on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper, laid on mount
- 5 1/2 × 3 3/4 inches (13.9 × 9.5 cm) and 4 3/16 × 3 1/4 inches (10.6 × 8.3 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, on mount, lower right: "2"; on back of mount, upper right, written sideways: "3"
Lettered in black ink, lower center: "Engraved on Steel by J. A. Dean | T. SMOLLETT. M. D."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Chauncey Brewster Tinker
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- coat | costume | cravat | man | portrait | wig
- Associated People:
- Smollett, Tobias George (1721–1771), writer
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by John Dean, 1754–1798, British, T. Smollett, M. D, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.