West India Docks
- Part Of:
- Aquatint and etching with hand coloring on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- 9 7/16 x 12 5/8 inches (24 x 32 cm), 9 1/16 x 11 inches (23 x 27.9 cm), and 7 13/16 x 10 3/16 inches (19.9 x 25.8 cm)
Lettered in black ink, upper right: "Plate 92."; lower left: "Rowlandson & Pugin delt. et sculpt,,"; lower center: "WEST INDIA DOCKS."; lower right: "Bluck aquat."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Chauncey Brewster Tinker
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- boats | buildings | clouds | costume | docks | fleet | hats | illustration | men | oars | port | river | sailboats | ships | ships | trade | water | windows
- Associated Places:
- England | Greater London | Isle of Dogs | Thames | United Kingdom | West India Docks
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by John Bluck, active 1791–1831, British, West India Docks, 1810
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.