- Part Of:
- Line engraving on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 6 7/8 × 10 9/16 inches (17.5 × 26.8 cm), Plate: 6 15/16 × 8 15/16 inches (17.6 × 22.7 cm), Image: 3 5/8 × 5 7/16 inches (9.2 × 13.8 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, verso, upper left: "434"
Lettered, lower left: "Drawn by J.M.W. Turner, R.A."; lettered, lower right: "Engraved by R.Brandard."; lettered, lower center: "Beaugency"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Chauncey Brewster Tinker
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | bell tower | bridge | castle | church | cityscape | keep | river
- Associated Places:
- Beaugency | Beaugency Bridge | Europe | France | Loire | Loiret | Saint-Firmin Church | Tour de Cesar | Tour de l'Horloge
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Robert Brandard, 1805–1862, British, Beaugency, 1833
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.