- Part Of:
- Line engraving on medium, smooth, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 7 × 10 5/8 inches (17.8 × 27 cm), Plate: 5 15/16 × 8 1/2 inches (15.1 × 21.6 cm), Image: 3 11/16 × 5 9/16 inches (9.4 × 14.1 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, verso, upper left: "443a | [not in Rawlinson]"
Lettered, lower left: "Drawn by J.M.W.Turner, R.A."; lettered, lower right: "Engraved by Robt. Wallis."; lettered, lower center: "Saumur."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Chauncey Brewster Tinker
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | church | château | cityscape | river
- Associated Places:
- Church of Saint Pierre-du-Marais | Château de Saumur | Europe | France | Loire | Maine-et-Loire | Pays de la Loire | Pont Cessart | Saumur
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.