- Additional Title(s):
- Part Of:
- Line engraving on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 6 7/8 × 10 5/8 inches (17.5 × 27 cm), Plate: 5 7/8 × 9 inches (14.9 × 22.9 cm), Image: 3 3/4 × 5 3/8 inches (9.5 × 13.7 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, upper left: "445"; inscribed in graphite, verso, upper left: "445"
Lettered, lower left: "Drawn by J.M.W.Turner, R.A."; lettered, lower right: "Engraved by J.T.Willmore."; lettered, lower center: "Montjen"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Chauncey Brewster Tinker
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | river
- Associated Places:
- Europe | France | Loire | Maine-et-Loire | Montjean-sur-Loire | Pays de la Loire
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by James T. Willmore, 1800–1863, British, Montjen, 1833
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.