- Additional Title(s):
- Part Of:
- Line engraving on medium, slightly textured, cream, wove paper
- Sheet: 6 7/8 × 10 5/8 inches (17.5 × 27 cm), Plate: 5 7/8 × 9 inches (14.9 × 22.9 cm), and Image: 3 3/4 × 5 3/8 inches (9.5 × 13.7 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, upper left: "445"; inscribed in graphite, verso, upper left: "445"
Lettered, lower left: "Drawn by J.M.W.Turner, R.A."; lettered, lower right: "Engraved by J.T.Willmore."; lettered, lower center: "Montjen"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Chauncey Brewster Tinker
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- Associated Places:
- Europe | France | Loire | Maine-et-Loire | Montjean-sur-Loire | Pays de la Loire
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by James T. Willmore, 1800–1863, British, Montjen, 1833
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.