- Mezzotint on medium, moderately textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 13 1/16 × 10 5/8 inches (33.2 × 27 cm), Image: 12 3/8 × 10 inches (31.4 × 25.4 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, verso, lower left: "P.Mercier Pinxt"; inscribed in graphite, verso, lower center: "Correspondence | Proof | #60"; inscribed in graphite, verso, lower right: "C.Corbutt fecit | Purcell | 7/6 | S - p 1027 - no 81"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- bracelet | cameo | figure study | fur | genre subject | inkwell | letter (correspondence) | writing
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Richard Purcell, active 1746–1766, Irish, Correspondence, undated