- Materials & Techniques:
- Mezzotint on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 7 × 5 5/16 inches (17.8 × 13.5 cm), Image: 6 13/16 × 5 3/16 inches (17.3 × 13.2 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, verso, upper left: "188"; inscribed in graphite, verso, lower center: "Elijah | 252A"
Lettered, lower right: "J. Smith ex:"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- barefoot | beard | blessing | bread | brook | Christianity | elderly | faith | feeding | flesh | Judaism | love | Old Testament | prophet | protection | ravens | reaching | religious and mythological subject | sitting | trees | wilderness
- Associated People:
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Robert Robinson, active 1674–1706, British, Elijah, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.