- Mezzotint on medium, slightly textured, cream, laid paper
- 4 13/16 × 3 3/8 inches (12.2 × 8.6 cm) and 4 1/2 × 3 3/16 inches (11.4 × 8.1 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, verso, lower center: "#250a"; inscribed in graphite, verso, upper left: "36"
Lettered, lower right: "J. Smith ex."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- cherubs | Christianity | clouds | faith | halo | praying | religious and mythological subject | shawl | smiling | veil | virgin | watching | wings
- Associated People:
- The Virgin Mary
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by unknown artist, seventeenth century-eighteenth century, Virgin, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.