- Mezzotint on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 8 9/16 × 5 13/16 inches (21.7 × 14.8 cm), Image: 7 11/16 × 5 11/16 inches (19.5 × 14.4 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, verso, upper left: "137"; inscribed in graphite, verso, lower left: "247a"
Lettered lower center: "Cupid"; letttered, lower left: "Sold by J. Smith at ye Lyon & Crown in Russell Street"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- arrows | baby | curls | forest | god | grass | love | quiver | religious and mythological subject | sash | standing | trees | wings
- Associated People:
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.