- The Kings Birds
- Mezzotint, with burinwork on moderately thick, moderately textured, blued white, laid paper
- Sheet: 9 1/2 × 7 1/8 inches (24.1 × 18.1 cm) and Image: 9 × 6 15/16 inches (22.9 × 17.6 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, verso, lower right: "2/6 | 10232 | 434[g]"; inscribed in graphite, verso, lower left: "535- | 5-"
Lettered, lower left: "F Barlow pinx."; lettered lower center: "The Kings Burds."; lettered, lower right: "J Smith ex"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Exhibition History:
- <double click to display>
- <double click to hide>
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by John Smith, 1652–1743, British, The Kings Birds, 1680s
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.