- Saint Catharina
- Mezzotint on moderately thick, moderately textured, cream, laid paper
- Sheet: 13 5/16 × 9 5/8 inches (33.9 × 24.4 cm), Plate: 12 7/8 × 9 1/4 inches (32.7 × 23.5 cm), and Image: 12 7/16 × 9 1/4 inches (31.6 × 23.5 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, verso, lower left: "Miss Voss 261a"; inscribed in graphite, verso, lower right: "#48"
Lettered, lower left: "G.Kneller Eques pinx:"; lettered, lower center: "STA. CATHARINA."; lettered, lower right: "J.Smith fe: et ex:"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- broken | Christianity | crown | dress | earring | faith | feather | martyr | princess | religious and mythological subject | saint | virgin | wheel | woman | youth
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by John Smith, 1652–1743, British, Saint Catharina, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.