- Girls Singing
- Mezzotint and etching on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 14 × 10 1/4 inches (35.5 × 26 cm) and Image: 9 7/16 × 9 5/8 inches (24 × 24.4 cm)
Inscribed in black ink, on back, upper left: "W[...]t | 6-290"; inscribed in graphite, on back, upper right: "[...]"; center: "One of the plates has Van der Berge's | name [...] in [...]"; lower center: "P. Van der Berge Sculp | 357"
Lettered, in black ink, lower left: "G Laires Inv:"; lower right: "P.V.D. Berge. Fec, Exc"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- bracelet | costume | curls | dresses | earrings | genre subject | girls | instrument | jewelry | lace | music | pearls | performance | scarves | sheet music | singing | violin | women
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Pieter van den Berge, active 1689–1737, Dutch, Girls Singing, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.