IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Print made by Jacob Gole, 1660–1737, Dutch, Tout autre chose, undated
Tout autre chose
- Mezzotint on medium, moderately textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 9 1/8 x 7 1/2 inches (23.2 x 19.1 cm), Plate: 7 7/16 x 5 15/16 inches (18.9 x 15.1 cm), Image: 6 3/4 x 5 15/16 inches (17.1 x 15.1 cm)
Lettered in black ink, lower left: "Ja ja gy zyt verliest bekoorlyke Isabel. | C. Dusart inv."; lower center: "TOUT AUTRE CHOSE."; lower right: "Uw Streelen leert my wat ik doen moet altewel. | A. B. | I. Gole fec et Exc. cum Privilegio Amstelodami"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- alcohol | cap | chair | coat | curls | curtain | dress | drinking | drunk | fireplace | food | genre subject | humor | inn | interior | jug | laughing | man | pipe (smoking equipment) | reaching | ruff | satire | smiling | table | tobacco | trousers | woman
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.