- Ella, or the Sweets of Constancy
- Mezzotint on moderately thick, moderately textured, beige, laid paper
- Sheet: 15 9/16 × 11 1/2 inches (39.5 × 29.2 cm), Plate: 14 7/16 × 10 7/16 inches (36.7 × 26.5 cm), and Image: 13 1/4 × 10 7/16 inches (33.7 × 26.5 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, verso, lower left: "S.10a"; inscribed in graphite, verso, lower center: "87544"
Lettered, lower left; "Drawn by J.G.Huke of Dusseldorff."; lettered, lower right: "Engraved by T. Park"; lettered, lower center: "ELLA, | or the | SWEETS of CONSTANCY Soe Weylar's Poems' | London Published May 11, 1786 by T. Park No.106 Pall Mall. Se vend chez les Freres Huck a Dusseldorpen Allemagne."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Thomas Park, ca. 1760–1834, British, Ella, or the Sweets of Constancy, 1786
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.