- La jeune cabarttiere
- early 1750s
- Mezzotint on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 16 1/8 x 11 11/16 inches (40.9 x 29.7 cm), Plate: 15 1/4 x 10 11/16 inches (38.7 x 27.2 cm), and Image: 13 9/16 x 10 11/16 inches (34.5 x 27.1 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, upper left: "KHK 27"; in brown ink, lower center: "la jeune cabarttiere"
Lettered, lower left: "Johann Baptista Piazzetta Venetus delineavit, | Cum Gratia et Privilegio Sacrae Caesareae Majestatis"; lower right: "Johann Lorenz Haid Sculpsit | a. 21. | Johann Christian Leopold excudit Augustae Vindelicorum"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- collar | curls | dress | genre subject | profile | scarf | stripes | thoughtful | woman
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Johann Lorenz Haid, 1702–1750, German, La jeune cabarttiere, early 1750s
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.