- Portrait of a Woman Wearing a Feather
- Mezzotint on moderately thick, slightly textured, beige laid paper
- Sheet: 17 7/16 x 12 7/16 inches (44.3 x 31.6 cm), Plate: 15 1/8 x 10 9/16 inches (38.4 x 26.9 cm), and Image: 14 11/16 x 10 9/16 inches (37.3 x 26.9 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, upper left: "KHK 35"; on back, lower center: "Johann Lorenz Haid | Augsburg 1702-1750 | 21 x 14"
Lettered, lower left: "Johann Baptista Piazzetta | Venetus delineavit"; lower center left: "Lorenz Haid | sculpsit"; lower center right: "Cum Gratia et Privilegio Sacrae Caesareae | Majestatis"; lower right: "Johann Christian Leopold excudit | Augustae Vindelucorum"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- bows | cap | costume | cuff | curls | dress | feathers | gaze | genre subject | gesture | profile | ruff | slashing | sleeves | woman
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Johann Lorenz Haid, 1702–1750, German, Portrait of a Woman Wearing a Feather, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.