- The Musician
- Mezzotint on moderately thick, slightly textured, beige laid paper
- Sheet: 20 1/4 x 14 7/16 inches (51.5 x 36.6 cm), Plate: 19 7/8 x 14 1/16 inches (50.5 x 35.7 cm), and Image: 18 7/16 x 14 inches (46.8 x 35.5 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left: "KHK 38"; on back, lower right: "Es4 I/2 (see A & C)"
Lettered, lower left: "Amoroso Pinxt"; lower center: "J. Boydell excud.t 1764"; lower right: "J. G. Haid fecit"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- belt (costume accessory) | bread | coat | cravat | curls | entertainment | flowers (plants) | fur | gaze | genre subject | guitar | hat | music | musician | pen | performance | playing | Spanish | strings | vest
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Johann Lorenz Haid, 1702–1750, German, The Musician, 1764
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.