James McBey, 1883–1959, British, Zero - a 65 Pounder Opening Fire, 1920
Zero - a 65 Pounder Opening Fire
- Drypoint etching on laid paper
- Sheet: 9 5/8 x 14 5/8in. (24.4 x 37.1cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, The G. Allen Smith Collection, transfer from the Yale University Art Gallery
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- artillery | military art | noise | soldiers | World War, 1914-1918
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.