James McBey, 1883–1959, British, Zero - a 65 Pounder Opening Fire, 1920
- Zero - a 65 Pounder Opening Fire
- Drypoint etching on laid paper
- Sheet: 9 5/8 x 14 5/8in. (24.4 x 37.1cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, The G. Allen Smith Collection, transfer from the Yale University Art Gallery
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- artillery | military art | noise | soldiers | World War, 1914-1918
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.