- La resignation
- Mezzotint on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 18 13/16 x 15 1/4 inches (47.8 x 38.8 cm), Plate: 16 11/16 x 12 inches (42.4 x 30.5 cm), and Image: 15 1/16 x 12 inches (38.2 x 30.5 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, upper, left: "KHK 45"
Lettered, lower left: "No. 47"; lower center: "La Resignation. | se vend a Augsbourg chez J. J. Haid."; lower right: "1."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- drapery | dress | flowers (plants) | genre subject | lace | posing | ribbons | sleeves | smiling | woman
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Johann Jacobus Haid, 1704–1767, La resignation, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.