- La fille éveillée
- Mezzotint on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 19 9/16 x 15 1/16 inches (49.7 x 38.3 cm), Plate: 17 1/16 x 12 3/8 inches (43.3 x 31.4 cm), and Image: 15 1/2 x 12 5/16 inches (39.3 x 31.3 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, upper left: "KHK 46"
Lettered, lower left: "No. 59"; lower center: "La Fille éveillée. | Se vend a Augsbourg chez J. J. Haid et fils."; lower right: "1"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- collar | feathers | flute | genre subject | hat | horn | laughing | music | musician | pipe | playing | ruffles | smiling | woman
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Johann Jacobus Haid, 1704–1767, La fille éveillée, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.