Le garcon content
- Additional Title(s):
The Happy Boy
- Materials & Techniques:
- Mezzotint on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 19 5/8 x 15 1/8 inches (49.8 x 38.4 cm), Plate: 17 1/16 x 12 7/16 inches (43.4 x 31.6 cm), Image: 15 7/16 x 12 3/8 inches (39.2 x 31.5 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, upper left: "KHK 47"
Lettered, lower center: "Le Garcon content. | a Augsbourg chez J. J. Haid et fils."; lower right: "2"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- boy | child | flute | genre subject | happy | horn | music | musician | pipe | playing | solemn | vest
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Johann Jacobus Haid, 1704–1767, Le garcon content, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.