- Rejouissances pour le Retour de l'Enfant Prodigue
- Mezzotint with etching on moderately thick, slightly textured, beige laid paper
- Sheet: 14 5/16 x 18 1/4 inches (36.3 x 46.3 cm), Plate: 12 11/16 x 16 7/16 inches (32.3 x 41.7 cm), and Image: 11 9/16 x 16 1/4 inches (29.3 x 41.3 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, upper left: "KHK 58"
Lettered, lower left: "6"; lower center: "Rejouissances pour le Retour de l'Enfant prodigue. Freude uber den verlohrnen Sohn. | J. J. Haid et filius excud Aug Vindel."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- arches | balustrade | buckets | celebration | chairs | coats | columns | cravats | cuffs | dresses | drinking | eating | entertainment | family | father | food | genre subject | gesturing | horns | leisure | music | musicians | party | ruffs | son | talking | violins | wigs | wine
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Johann Jacobus Haid, 1704–1767, Rejouissances pour le Retour de l'Enfant Prodigue, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.