Men Playing Backgammon
- Mezzotint on moderately thick, slightly textured, beige laid paper
- 11 11/16 x 8 9/16 inches (29.7 x 21.7 cm), 8 7/8 x 5 7/8 inches (22.6 x 14.9 cm), and 8 1/4 x 5 7/8 inches (21 x 14.9 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, upper right: "KHK 61"; on back, center, "69"
Lettered, lower center: "J. J. Haid et filius excud A.V."; lower right: "2"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- backgammon | drinking | gambling | games | genre subject | hats | leisure | men | money | pitchers | playing | pub | tankards | vests
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Johann Jacobus Haid, 1704–1767, Men Playing Backgammon, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.