- Le jeu de dames
- Mezzotint with etching on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 15 1/2 x 9 13/16 inches (39.4 x 25 cm), Plate: 12 5/16 x 7 5/16 inches (31.2 x 18.5 cm), and Image: 10 3/8 x 7 1/4 inches (26.4 x 18.4 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, upper left: "KHK 65"
Lettered, lower left: "2"; lower center: "Le Jeu de Dames."; lower right: "a Augsbourgh ches J. J. Haid et fils."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- board games | bows | cap | card table | checkerboard | checkers | fireplace | games | genre subject | husband | leisure | man | painting (visual work) | playing | sketch | tiles | wife | woman
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Johann Jacobus Haid, 1704–1767, Le jeu de dames, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.