Le jeu de dames
- Additional Title(s):
- Mezzotint with etching on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 15 1/2 x 9 13/16 inches (39.4 x 25 cm), Plate: 12 5/16 x 7 5/16 inches (31.2 x 18.5 cm), and Image: 10 3/8 x 7 1/4 inches (26.4 x 18.4 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, upper left: "KHK 65"
Lettered, lower left: "2"; lower center: "Le Jeu de Dames."; lower right: "a Augsbourgh ches J. J. Haid et fils."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- board games | bows | cap | card table | checkerboard | checkers | fireplace | games | genre subject | husband | leisure | man | painting (visual work) | playing | sketch | tiles | wife | woman
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Johann Jacobus Haid, 1704–1767, Le jeu de dames, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.