Woman with a Basket of Fruit
- Mezzotint on moderately thick, moderately textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 16 3/8 x 11 15/16 inches (41.6 x 30.3 cm), Plate: 13 3/4 x 9 1/4 inches (35 x 23.5 cm), and Image: 11 3/4 x 9 1/4 inches (29.8 x 23.5 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, upper left: "KHK 68"
Lettered, lower left: "J. Nogari pinx. | B."; lower center: "Alt. 33. Lat. 28. Unc."; lower right: "J. Jac. Haid del. sc. et exc. Aug. Vind."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- basket | dress | food | fruit | genre subject | scarf | sleeves | woman
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Johann Jacobus Haid, 1704–1767, Woman with a Basket of Fruit, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.