- Man Wearing a Hat
- Mezzotint on moderately thick, slightly textured, beige laid paper
- Sheet: 15 1/8 × 11 inches (38.4 × 28 cm) and Image: 13 7/8 x 11 inches (35.2 x 28 cm)
Lettered, lower left: "Faitelli pinx."; lower right: "J. J. Haid sc. et exc. A. V."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- cloak | genre subject | hat | man | old | smiling | wrinkles
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Johann Jacobus Haid, 1704–1767, Man Wearing a Hat, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.