- La fille doux
- Mezzotint on moderately thick, slightly textured, beige laid paper
- Sheet: 12 5/8 × 8 inches (32 × 20.3 cm) and Image: 11 x 8 inches (28 x 20.3 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, on back, upper left: "KHK 82"
Lettered, lower left: "2."; lower center: "La Fille Doux."; lower right: "J. J. Haid exc. A. V."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- book | cap | child | dress | examining | flowers (plants) | genre subject | girl | leaning | papers | pictures | reading | resting | smiling
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Johann Jacobus Haid, 1704–1767, La fille doux, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.