John Raphael Smith, 1752–1812, British, The Right Honorable Admiral Lord Viscount Duncan When Victorious off Camperdown, 1800
- The Right Honorable Admiral Lord Viscount Duncan When Victorious off Camperdown
- Plate: 17 7/8 x 25 3/4in. (45.4 x 65.4cm) and Sheet: 18 1/2 x 26 1/4in. (47 x 66.7cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Mr. and Mrs. J. Richardson Dilworth
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Exhibition History:
- <double click to display>
- <double click to hide>
- XML | RDF
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.