IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Print made by Sir David Young Cameron, 1865–1945, British, R. 42. Greenock, No. 1. No. 13 in the Clyde Set, 1889
R. 42. Greenock, No. 1. No. 13 in the Clyde Set
- Etching on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 13 3/8 × 8 1/2 inches (34 × 21.6 cm), Image: 8 × 5 7/8 inches (20.3 × 14.9 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left: "D.Y. Cameron"; lower right: "F. Goulding"
Lettered lower right: "Greenock- D.Y. Cameron"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art; Gift of Daniel Bell
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Undetermined
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | cityscape
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.