- Milk below Maids
- Stipple engraving, printed in color
- Plate: 16 1/4 x 13 3/4in. (41.3 x 34.9cm)
Lettered below image at left: "Painted by F. Wheatley R A".; below image at right: "Engraved by L Schiavonetti"; below image at center: "Milk below Maids | Qui veut du lait il est tout chaud | Second plate of the Cries on London | Seconde planche des Cris de Londres | London Pubd as the Act Directs July 2. 1798 by Colnaghi & Co. No 132 Pall Mall"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- children | cityscape | genre subject | milk | streetlamp
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Exhibition History:
- <double click to display>
- <double click to hide>
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Luigi Schiavonetti, 1765–1810, Italian, Milk below Maids, 1793
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.