Hyde Parker, Esq.
- Additional Title(s):
Admiral Sir Hyde Parker
- Sheet: 11 x 15 1/4in. (27.9 x 38.7cm)
Lettered, lower center: "HYDE PARKER ESQR. | Vice Admiral of the Blue, Commander in Chief of his Majesty's Ships in the North Sea | on the 5th of August 1781. | Engrav'd from an Original Painting of J. Northcote, in the Possession of John Parker Esqr. by J.R. Smih | Publish'd by him at No.83 opposite the Pantheon Oxford Street, London"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Mr. and Mrs. J. Richardson Dilworth
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- Admiral (Royal Navy) | portrait | uniform
- Associated People:
- Parker, Sir Hyde, fifth baronet (1714–1782/3), naval officer
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by John Raphael Smith, 1752–1812, British, Hyde Parker, Esq, c.1781
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.