Carlo Labruzzi, 1748–1817, Italian, Costumi Fatti per la Strada di'Lorelo, 1793
- Costumi Fatti per la Strada di'Lorelo
- Pen and brown ink with wash
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- costume | Grand Tour | portrait
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.