- Materials & Techniques:
- Watercolor, graphite, gray wash, pen and black ink on moderately thick, slightly textured, beige laid paper
- Sheet: 5 9/16 × 9 5/16 inches (14.1 × 23.7 cm), Mount: 9 × 11 1/2 inches (22.9 × 29.2 cm)
Inscribed in pen and black ink, on mount, lower right: "S Gilpin RA 1760"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Arthur Weyhe
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- animal art | dog (animal) | greyhound
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.