- Materials & Techniques:
- Gray wash, graphite, pen and gray ink on medium, moderately textured, beige laid paper
- Sheet: 7 5/8 × 4 13/16 inches (19.4 × 12.2 cm)
Inscribed in pen and black ink, verso, lower right: "Wm Gilpin V of Boldre"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Arthur Weyhe
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- hills | landscape | path | trees | vegetation
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.