- Mountain Landscape
- between 1762 and 1783
- Gray wash, graphite, pen and black ink and gray ink on moderately thick, moderately textured, beige, laid paper
- Sheet: 13 1/8 × 20 7/8 inches (33.3 × 53 cm)
Inscribed in pen and black ink, verso, lower right: "Wm Gilpin Vicar of Boldre"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Arthur Weyhe
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- lake | landscape | mountains | rocks (landforms) | ruins | trees
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Rev. William Gilpin, 1724–1804, British, Mountain Landscape, between 1762 and 1783
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.