Songs of Innocence and of Experience, Plate 2, Innocence Title Page (Bentley 3)
- Part Of:
- Relief etching printed in green with pen and ink and watercolor on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 7 1/4 x 4 3/4 inches (18.4 x 12.1 cm) and Plate: 4 3/4 x 3 inches (12.1 x 7.6 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, upper center: "2"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- bird | book | children | fruit | historical subject | mother | reading | seated | text | trees | vine | women
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
Robert Hoozee, British vision : observation and imagination in British art, 1750-1950, , Mercatorfonds Museum voor Schone Kunsten, Brussels , Ghent, 2007, p. 343, no. 232, fig. 232, N6767 B78 2007 + OVERSIZE (YCBA)