Visions of the Daughters of Albion, Plate 4, "Visions | Enslav'd the Daughters . . . . "
- Additional Title(s):
Verso: Visions of the Daughters of Albion, Plate 5, "Now thou maist marry Bromions harlot . . . . "
- Relief etching printed in green with watercolor on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 13 5/8 x 9 3/4 inches (34.6 x 24.8 cm), Plate: 6 5/8 x 4 5/8 inches (16.8 x 11.7 cm), Plate (verso): 6 3/4 x 4 5/8 inches (17.1 x 11.7 cm), and Spine: 14 inches (35.6 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- clouds | literary theme | men | nudes | text | trees
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
William Blake, 1757–1827, British, Visions of the Daughters of Albion, Plate 4, "Visions | Enslav'd the Daughters . . . . ", 1793
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.