Visions of the Daughters of Albion, Plate 8, "But when the morn arose . . . . "
- Additional Title(s):
Verso: Visions of the Daughters of Albion, Plate 9, "And a palace of eternity . . . ."
- Relief etching printed in green with watercolor on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 13 5/8 x 9 3/4 inches (34.6 x 24.8 cm), Plate: 6 3/4 x 4 5/8 inches (17.1 x 11.7 cm), Plate (verso): 6 1/4 x 4 5/8 inches (15.9 x 11.7 cm), and Spine: 14 inches (35.6 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- clouds | men | nudes | text | whip | women
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
William Blake, 1757–1827, British, Visions of the Daughters of Albion, Plate 8, "But when the morn arose . . . . ", 1793
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.