IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
John Chapman, active ca. 1792–1823, British, Helena in the Dress of a Pilgrim - "All's Well That Eends Well," Act III, Scene V, 1792
Helena in the Dress of a Pilgrim - "All's Well That Eends Well," Act III, Scene V
- Engraving and stipple engraving
- Sheet: 16 3/8 x 19in. (41.6 x 48.3cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Associated People:
- Shakespeare, William (1564–1616), playwright and poet
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.