John Chapman, active ca. 1792–1823, British, Helena in the Dress of a Pilgrim - "All's Well That Eends Well," Act III, Scene V
- Helena in the Dress of a Pilgrim - "All's Well That Eends Well," Act III, Scene V
- Engraving and stipple engraving
- Sheet: 16 3/8 x 19in. (41.6 x 48.3cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Associated People:
- Shakespeare, William (1564–1616), playwright and poet
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.