IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Charles Gauthier Playter, died 1809, Rosalind, Celia and Orlando - "As You Like It", Act III, Scene II, 1786
Rosalind, Celia and Orlando - "As You Like It", Act III, Scene II
- Stipple engraving and etching
- Sheet: 14 3/8 x 14 9/16in. (36.5 x 37cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Associated People:
- Shakespeare, William (1564–1616), playwright and poet
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.