unknown artist, ( Shenner ), Falstaff Reproved by King Henry, 1792
Falstaff Reproved by King Henry
- Engraving and stipple engraving
- 13 7/8 x 17 9/16in. (35.2 x 44.6cm)
London, Published June 1, 1792, by Thos. Macklin, Poets Gallery Fleet Street.
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- courtyard | feather | hats | Henry VI, part II by William Shakespeare | literary theme | scepter
- Associated People:
Henry VI (1421–1471), king of England and lord of Ireland, and duke of Aquitaine
Shakespeare, William (1564–1616), playwright and poet
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.