- Lord Viscount Castlereagh
- Mezzotint on moderately thick, moderately textured, beige, laid paper
- Sheet: 20 7/8 × 13 13/16 inches (53 × 35.1 cm) and Image: 17 1/4 × 13 13/16 inches (43.8 × 35.1 cm)
Lettered, lower left: "Painted by Thos. Lawrence, Esqr.R.A. Principal Painter in Ordinary to His Majesty."; lettered, lower right: "Engraved by Charles Turner, Warren Street, Fitzroy Square."; lettered, lower center: "The Lord Viscount Castlereah K.G. | HIS MAJESTY'S Principal Secretary of State for Foreign Affairs | LONDON Published Sept.26, 1814, by the Proprietor, Chas. Turner, 50, Warren Street Fitzroy Square."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Exhibition History:
- <double click to display>
- <double click to hide>
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Charles Turner, 1774–1857, British, Lord Viscount Castlereagh, 1814
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.