- Miss Hester Frances Cholmondeley
- Mezzotint on medium, smooth, beige, laid paper
- Sheet: 6 7/16 × 4 1/2 inches (16.4 × 11.4 cm) and Image: 6 3/16 × 4 1/2 inches (15.7 × 11.4 cm)
Inscribed in pen and brown ink, lower center: "Miss Cholmondely"; inscribed in graphite, lower right: "Vol.2 P.76"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Giuseppe Marchi, (copy after), ca. 1735–1808, Italian, Miss Hester Frances Cholmondeley, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.