- Samuel Taylor Coleridge
- Mezzotint on thin, moderately textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 14 3/16 × 10 7/8 inches (36 × 27.6 cm) and Image: 13 3/8 × 10 7/8 inches (34 × 27.6 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower right: "Vol. 2. P. 83"
Lettered below image, lower left: "Painted by J. Northcote Esqr. R.A."; lower center: "S.T. Coleridge Esqr."; lower right: "Engraved by Willm. Say"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- <double click to display>
- <double click to hide>
Joanna Marschner, Enlightened Princesses : Caroline, Augusta, Charlotte, and the Shaping of the Modern World, Yale University Press, New Haven, Conn, 2017, p. 321, fig. 17.25, NX543 +.E55 2017 Oversize (YCBA)
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by William Say, 1768–1834, British, Samuel Taylor Coleridge, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.