IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
unknown artist, Sir Humphrey Davy, 1803
Sir Humphrey Davy
- Part Of:
Collective Title: Iconographie Anglaise par Reynolds et Autres
- Mezzotint on moderately thick, moderately textured, beige laid paper
- Sheet: 18 5/16 × 14 1/16 inches (46.5 × 35.7 cm), Image: 16 3/4 × 13 3/16 inches (42.5 × 33.5 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower center: "Sir Humphrey Davy, Kent."; inscribed in graphite, lower right: "Vol.2 P.98"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- Associated People:
- Davy, Sir Humphry, baronet (1778–1829), chemist and inventor
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.