- Sir Humphrey Davy
- Mezzotint on moderately thick, moderately textured, beige, laid paper
- Sheet: 18 5/16 × 14 1/16 inches (46.5 × 35.7 cm) and Image: 16 3/4 × 13 3/16 inches (42.5 × 33.5 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower center: "Sir Humphrey Davy, Kent."; inscribed in graphite, lower right: "Vol.2 P.98"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- Associated People:
- Davy, Sir Humphry, baronet (1778–1829), chemist and inventor
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
unknown artist, Sir Humphrey Davy, 1803
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.