- Henry Pleydell Dawnay, 3rd Viscount Downe
- Mezzotint on medium, moderately textured, begie, laid paper
- Sheet: 12 7/8 × 8 7/8 inches (32.7 × 22.5 cm) and Image: 10 13/16 × 8 7/8 inches (27.5 × 22.5 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower right: "Vol.2 P.108"
Lettered, lower left: "J. Reynolds Pinxt."; lettered, lower right: "Edwd Fisher fecit"; lettered, lower center: "Henry Pleydell Dawnay Viscount Downe in the Kingdom | of IRELAND, Lieut. Colonel commanding His Majesty's 25th. Regiment of Foot with | the Allied, Army in Germany Knight of the Shire for the County of York. | Lord of the Bedchamber to the Prince of Wales, & | Colonel of a Regimt. of Militia for the West Riding of Yorkshire, F.R.S. | Pr. 2."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Edward Fisher, 1722–1785, British, Henry Pleydell Dawnay, 3rd Viscount Downe, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.